The '5 o'clock Briefing' project for students
The '5 o'clock Briefing' is a series of events aimed at improving research and practice skills of undergraduate and postgraduate students in the area of public law.
Speakers: leading Russian and international law experts.
and not only in the field of law.
Why the project is amazing
- outstanding, interesting, unexpected speakers;
- interactive events;
- interdisciplinary topics of the events;
- introduction to various professional and academic fields of public law;
- research skills development;
- argumentation skills development, knowledge of different areas of law and the ability to apply them.
And much more! Come and find out more!
Form: interactive lectures, seminars, case studies.
Format: online, offline and hybrid.
Time: monthly (except holidays) at 17:00.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.